Nutritional Feed Supplement for Livestock & Poultry
- Contains dibasic calcium Phosphate (DCP) feed grade with
- Calcium (% w/w) Min. 24.0%
- Phosphorus (% w/w) Min. 18%
- Aluminum (% w/w) Min. 2%
- Fluorine (% w/w) Max. 0.1%
- Moisture (% w/w) Max. 5.0%
- Produced from extraction of Calcium Phosphate from Rock Phosphate and the subsequent neutralization of the acid dissolved salt
- The product offers the most commonly used and economic source of supplementary phosphorus for all livestock
- The product is of superior quality, physically & microbiologically stable, chemically pure and therapeutically active during its shelf life
- This product is free from bacterial spores
- As a source of Calcium and phosphorous in Animal and Poultry Feed.
- Base for vitamin premixes
- Provides Calcium & phosphorus which is important for bone and skeletal formation
- Improves egg shell strength
- Prevents Rickets in chicks, Osteomalacia, lameness & cage layer fatigue.
- Improves carbohydrate, protein & fat metabolism
Recommended Inclusion Rate
- Dibasic Calcium Phosphate provides a good source of dietary Phosphorus, but the actual inclusion levels in rations will very much depend on the species and the other feeds being consumed –
Poultry Feed:0.5-1% of DCP SUPER should mix in the complete feed mixture on regular basis.
Cattle Feed:1% of DCP SUPER should mix in the complete feed mixture on regular basis
25 kg Plastic Bag