Mode of Action:
Hexaconazole 5 % SC belongs to Group 3 and, inhibits ergosterol biosynthesis (Steriod dimethylation inhibitor). It is a systemic triazole fungicide, with protective and curative action. Hexaconazole is ergosterol biosynthesis inhibitor thereby controlling growth and reproduction of plant fungal pathogens. Hexaconazole is a systemic fungicide with protective and curative action. Used for the control of many fungi, particularly Ascomycetes and Basidiomycetes
- Highly effective systemic fungicide with protective action. it controls wide range of diseases like Powdery Mildew, Scab, Rust, & Wilt.
- “It can control various diseases in crop like Rice, Wheat, Cumin, Peas, Groundnut, Mango, Coffee, Chilly, Tomato, Grapes, Onion etc.
- “Translaminar action it is quickly absorbed and translocated within the leaf an system resulting in quick and effective disease control Triple action, Protective, Curative and Eradiactiv.
- “It gives phytotonic effect and improves the plant visible characteristics yields & quickly produce.
- “Residual Action: It works within and provides long lasting effect.
Application with Dosage rate
|Crop||Target pest||Dosage rate|
|5 decimal land (Per 10 lit of water)||Per acre||Per ha|
|Rice||Sheath blight||10 ml||200 ml||500 ml|
|Tea||Die back,Black rot,Red rot||15 ml||300 ml||750 ml|
Pack Size: 50 ml, 100 ml, 200 ml, 400 ml
Reg No: AP-1393