MONAXE is a spore formulation with 2 X 108CFU/gm min of Pseudomonas fluorescens. MONAXE is effective on soil borne bacterial diseases like bacterial wilt, black rot, Bacterial Leaf spot etc.
Unique Features of MONAXE 0.5% WP
- It is used in the control of leaf diseases. It is effectively utilized to control plant pathogenic organisms like Xanthomonas sp., Erwinia tracheiphila
- It is recommended in wet land crop like Rice. It is capable of thriving well even in saline soils that is characteristic of Rice and millet growing areas.
- Safe to human, animals, non-target organisms and environment.
- No waiting period.
- Does not leave any residues in produce and in environment.
Mode of action
- Pseudomonas fluorescens is a non-pathogenic saprophyte that colonizes soil, water and plant surface environments.
- Pseudomonas fluorescens suppress plant diseases by production of number of secondary metabolites including antibiotics and siderophores.
- This microbe has the unique ability to enter the plant vascular system, reach the various parts of the plant system and act as a systemic biocontrol agent against various fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Competitive exclusion of pathogens as the result of rapid colonization of the rhizosphere by Pseudomonas fluorescens may also be an important factor in disease control.
Tomato, Potato, Chilli, Cucurbits, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Sugarcane, Maize, Banana, Papaya, Tea, Tobacco, Cotton, Paddy, Soybean, Pulses, Oilseeds, Horticultural & Floriculture Crops.
Bacterial wilt, Black rot and Bacterial Leaf spot.
Dosages and Method of application
Seed Treatment– 20gm Monaxe 0.5%WP mix in water and applied on 1 kg of seed. Shade dry the seeds for 20–30 minutes before sowing
Seedlings treatment– Dissolve Monaxe 0.5%WP 10 gm/L of water, Dip seedling root for about half an hour in the suspension and transplant immediately.
Nursery seed bed preparation– Mix 5 kg powder mix with 75kg well decomposed FYM/compost/Vermicompost and incorporate in soil up to15–20 cm depth or broadcast in the active root zone of the fruit crop.
Foliar Treatment– Mix 3-5gm Monaxe 0.5%WP per ltr. of water or 1kg Powder mix in 200L of water and drench.
- Compatible with organic manures and bio-fertilizers
- Don’t mix with chemical Antibiotics
- It can be used alternatively with insecticides & fungicides
- Avoid mixing with Bordeaux mixture, Antibiotic and streptocycline