NEMATOX is containing 2 X 106 CFU/gm min spores of most virulent strain of Paecilomyces lilacinus, a nematophagous fungus.
Unique Features of Nematox 1% WP
- Attack all stages of nematodes like egg, juvenile and adult.
- Safe to human, animals, non-target organisms and environment.
- No waiting period.
- Does not leave any residues in produce and in environment.
Paddy, Cotton, Sugar Cane, Groundnut, Turmeric, Tea Plantation, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Potato, Tomato, Brinjal, Banana, Pulses, Oil Seeds, Fruit and Floriculture Crops.
Cyst nematodes, Citrus nematode, Burrowing nematode, Reniform nematode, Root knot nematodes, etc.
Dose & Methods of Application
Seed Dressing– 10 gm/Kg seed
Root dipping/Cutting treatment– 10 gm/Lt. of Water
Soil Application– 1 Kg per acre (For both soil drenching or broadcasting with FYM / soil)
- Do not mix with chemical fungicides.
- Apply 7 days after application of chemical fungicides.