Acetachlor 14% + Bensulfuron-methyl 4%
Mode of Action:
Selective systemic combine herbicide for control all kinds of weed of rice.
Application with Dosage rate:
|Crop||Target weed||Dosage rate|
|5 decimal (per 10 lit of water)||Per acre||Per ha|
|Echinochloa crus-galli (শ্যামা)
Cyperus esculentus(হলদে মুথা)
Cyperus iria (বড় চুচা)
Scirpus mucronatus (চেচরা)
Monochoria vaginalis (পানি কচু)
Marsilea quardifolia (শুষনি শাক)
|10 gm||200 ml||500 gm|
Preparation of solution:
Add slowly the required quantity of herbicide to water and stir well with a stick or rod. While preparing large quantity of spray solution, add solution to a bucket half-filled with water, stir and empty this prepared solution into bulk of water
Apply herbicides prior to weed emergence at 1−3 DAS/DAT.
- Always mix clean water with herbicides before application. Refrain from using muddy water as this reduces herbicide efficacy.
- Ensure all equipment, such as spray tanks, booms, and nozzles are well-cleaned after every use.
- Do not mix herbicides together unless recommended.
- Apply herbicides at a recommended rate.
- Remember to wear proper protective equipment (i.e., gloves, breathing mask, goggles, and protective clothing) when spraying.
Pack size: 100 gm
Reg No: AP-3182