Opponent 75 WG new fungicide containing Tebuconazole & Trifloxyst-
Strobin.Opponent 75 WG is a systemic broad spectrum fungicide with
Protective and curative action which offers not only a disease control
but also improves quality and yield of crop.
Tebuconazole 50%+Trifloxystrobin 25%
Mode of Action:
Tebuconazole is dimethylase inhibitor (DMI) or fungal sterol biosynthesis – interferes in process of building the structure of fungal cell wall. Finally it inhibits the reproduction and further growth of fungus.Trifloxystrobin works by interfering with respiration in plant pathogenic fungi.The site of action of strobilurin compounds is located in the mitochondrial respiration pathway.As a result of this mode of action trifloxystrobin is a potent inhibitor of fungal spore germination & mycelial growth.
- Combination of two different modern mode of action-Excellent protective and curative activity due to tebuconazole & protective action due to trifloxystrobin.
- Demonostrates mesostemic action(good penetration and re-distribution)
- Gives broad spectrum control on targeted diseases,with flexibility in application time.
- Excellent resistance management tool
- Provide stress tolerance to crop against biotic and abiotic factors.
- Enhances yield and improve milling quality.
Application with Dosage rate:
|Crop||Target pest||Dosage rate|
|5 decimal land (Per 10 lit of water)||Per acre||Per ha|
|Sheath blight||10 ml||200 ml||500 ml|
|Blast||10 ml||200 ml||500 ml|
|Potato||Late blight||20 ml||400 ml||1000ml|
|Tea||Red rust,Die back,Black rot||15 ml||300 ml||750 ml|
|Onion||Purple blotch||10 ml||200 ml||500 ml|
|Cucurbits||Downy mildew/Powdery mildew||10 ml||200 ml||500 ml|
|Mango||Anthracnose||10 ml||100 gm||500 ml|
Pack Size: 10 gm, 40 gm
Reg No: AP-4666