Combination of Two renowned Insecticides for Control Sucking & Borer Pest
Imidacloprid 40% + Fipronil 40%
- Imidacloprid –Neonicotinoids
- Systemic, Broad-spectrum & trans laminar movement of Insecticides
Mode of Action
Fipronil blocks GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid.)-Gated chloride channels in the central nervous system. Disruption of the GABA receptors by fipronil prevents the uptake of chloride ions resulting in excess neuronal stimulation and death of the target insect.
Imidacloprid is a systemic insecticide that acts as an insect neurotoxin and belongs to a class of chemicals called the neonicotinoids which act on the central nervous system of insects. The chemical works by interfering with the transmission of stimuli in the insect nervous system.
Unique Selling Point
- Longer persistence with excellent control of Insect.
- It is relatively better to control both borer and sucking pest from other insecticide.
- Proven & Trusted molecules in pesticide market.
- It can act Systemic, contact & stomach action.
- It is WDG formulation, so easy to use.
- Relatively low doses insecticide.
|Jute||Hairy caterpillar||100 gm.|