A unique and innovative Nitenpyram + Pymetrozine formulation with dual power action to kill the sucking insects.
Product Category: Insecticide
Active ingredient: Nitenpyram + Pymetrozine
Chemical group: Neonicotinoid + Pyridine
Formulation: 80% WDG formulation with 20% + 60% w/w concentration.
Mode of Action
Nitenpyram: Disruption of the insect’s nervous system by inhibiting nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
Pymetrozine: It does affect neuro regulation or nerve-muscle interaction. Physiologically, it seems to prevent the insects from being able to pierce the plan
Unique Selling Point
- Contact & Stomach actions
- Highly systemic and highly selective against plant sucking insects
- Translaminar action exhibit insecticidal efficacy on lower surface of leaf when applied at upper side.
- Broad insecticidal spectrum
- Rain fastness –(3 hrs)
- Residual efficacy
- Excellent crop compatibility
- Low toxicity against Mammalian, Birds, and Aquatic Organism Species
Relatively safe to beneficial