Lufenuron 5.26%+Lambda-cyhalothrin 2.63%
- New generation Insecticide
- Two chemical class Lufenuron: Benzoylurea
- Formulation:Emulsifiable Concentrate
- Appearance/Color :Light yellow liquid
- Complementary effect: -Repellency -Knock down -Anti-feeding effect
- extreme disturbance in the nervous system of insect by blocking the sodium channels. Product with strong lipophilicity. Neural membrane disruption(Ion transport disruption)
- Plato is a good tool for resistance Insecticides are less likely to become resistant to IGRs.
- Very effective of Lepidoptera insect.
- Control various kinds of insects as shoot & fruit borer,aphids,jassid and all sucking insect.
Mode of Action
- Lufenuron: is a insect growth regulator which inhibits chitin synthesis and thereby prevents Lepidoptera larvae from molting from one stage to another. It acts by preventing the formation of the new cuticle. It also acts on freshly laid eggs by preventing the larvae from hatching properly.
- Lambda-cyhalothrin: Lambda cyhalothrin affects the nervous system of an organism by disrupting the gating mechanism of sodium channels. Pyrethroids disrupt the sodium channel activation gate by keeping it in the open position. Lambda-cyhalothrin causes rapid paralysis and death to an insect when ingested or exposed externally.
Unique selling Point
- Used borer & sucking Insect
- Quick knockdown of Insect
- Relatively Low doses
- More neurotoxic & more selectivity
- Stomach & contact poison & IGR
Application & Dosage
|Brinjal||Shoot & Fruit borer||500 ml/ha|
|White fly||300 ml/ha|
|Tomato||Fruit borer||500 ml/ha|
|Jute||Hairy caterpillar||300 ml/ha|