Mode of Action:
Hayphosate is a broad spectrum, systemic, non-selective herbicide for control all kinds of weed in fallow land, tea garden & fruit garden. Chemically the active ingredient glyphosate 9N-phosphonomethyl glycine) is a derivative of glycine, the smallest amino acid found proteins. In the glyphosate molecule, one of the amino hydrogen atoms of glycine is replaced with a phosphonomethyl group.
Crops: Fallow land & Garden
Target weeds: All kinds of weed
Application & dosage rate:
|Crop||Target weed||Dosage rate|
|5 decimal (per 10 lit of water)||Per acre||Per ha|
|Tea, Rubber Banana||All kinds of weed||56 ml||1.2 L||3 L|
Preparation of solution:
Add slowly the required quantity of herbicide to water and stir well with a stick or rod. While preparing large quantity of spray solution, add solution to a bucket half-filled with water, stir and empty this prepared solution into bulk of water
- Always mix clean water with herbicides before application. Refrain from using muddy water as this reduces herbicide efficacy.
- Ensure all equipment, such as spray tanks, booms, and nozzles are well-cleaned after every use.
- Do not mix herbicides together unless recommended.
- Apply herbicides at a recommended rate.
- Remember to wear proper protective equipment (i.e., gloves, breathing mask, goggles, and protective clothing) when spraying.
Pack Size: 400 ml, 1L, 5 L
Reg No: AP-1311