Atrazine 50%+Mesotrione 5%
- Selective post emergence herbicide
- Control broadleaf weeds of corn/maize
- Systemic herbicide
- Suspension concentrate
- Appearance: Off white to light brown liquid
- Odor: Odorless
Mode of Action
- How it work :
- Atrazine is mainly absorbed through the roots of weeds and then transported to the actively growing tips and leaves. … Atrazine kills the weed by inhibiting photosynthesis. This takes between 14 and 21 days.
- Mesotrione is a very useful herbicide because it prevents crabgrass seed germination and kills broadleaf weeds on contact. It reduce the enzyme p-hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase (HPPD) which is involved in carotenoid pigment synthesis that protects chlorophyll from decomposition by sunlight.
Application & Dosage
E.colonum (Choto shama)