- Turbo 50% WP is a broad spectrum & systemic fungicide.
- It has both preventive and curative action.
- It is absorbed by roots and leaves.
- Quickly and uniformly dissolve in water.
- It can be used for seed treatment in water.
Mode of Action:
Carbendazim is a broad-spectrum benzimidazole antifungal with potential antimitotic and antineoplastic activities. Although the exact mechanism of action is unclear, carbendazim appears to binds to an unspecified site on tubulin and suppresses microtubule assembly dynamic. This results in cell cycle arrest at the G2/M phase and an induction of apoptosis.
Application with dosage rate:
|Crop||Target pest||Dosage rate|
|5 decimal land (Per 10 lit of water)||Per acre||Per ha|
|Tea||Red rust,black rot,die back||15 gm||300 gm||750 gm|
|Mango||Anthracnose||20 gm||400 gm||1 kg|
|Rice||Sheath blight||20 gm||400 gm||1 kg|
Pack size: 50 gm,100 gm,500 gm
Reg. No: AP-1846