Mode of Action:
Pretilachlor is one of the well-known selective herbicide belongs to the chloroacetamide class of herbicide,which inhibits growth and reduces cell division. It is taken up readily by the hypocotyls, mesocotyls and coleoptiles, and, to a lesser extent, by the roots of germinating weeds. It offers reliable pre-emergence & broad spectrum herbicide for control grasses & broadleaf weed of rice.
Application & dosage rate:
|Crop||Target weed||Dosage rate|
|5 decimal (per 10 lit of water)||Per acre||Per ha|
rice Or rice
|Echinochloa crus-galli (k¨vgv) Cyperus esculentus(nj‡` gy_v) Cyperus iria (eo PzPv) Fimbristylis miliacea(Rqbv)
Scirpus mucronatus (‡PPiv)
|20 ml||400 ml||1.0 L|
Preparation of solution:
Add slowly the required quantity of herbicide to water and stir well with a stick or rod. While preparing large quantity of spray solution, add solution to a bucket half-filled with water, stir and empty this prepared solution into bulk of water
Apply herbicides prior to weed emergence at 1−3 DAS/DAT.
- Always mix clean water with herbicides before application. Refrain from using muddy water as this reduces herbicide efficacy.
- Ensure all equipment, such as spray tanks, booms, and nozzles are well-cleaned after every use.
- Do not mix herbicides together unless recommended.
- Apply herbicides at a recommended rate.
- Remember to wear proper protective equipment (i.e., gloves, breathing mask, goggles, and protective clothing) when spraying.
Pack size: 100 ml & 400 ml
Reg No: AP-1169