Speed 71SG is a non-selective, post-emergence herbicide for the control of annual, perennial, broadleaf and grassy weeds.
- Appearance : White crystal granules
- Odour : Mild odour
- Type of Formulation : Soluble Granule (SG)
- Content of Active ingredient : Ammonium Salt of Glyphosate
- Empirical formula :C3H8NO5P
- Toxicity Class :III [WHO (a.i.)], Moderately toxic
Mode of Action
How it work
- Glyphosate inhibits the shikimate pathway enzyme EPSPSase(5 enol-pyruvyl Shikimate 3 Phosphate)
- It inhibits biosynthesis of essential aromatic amino acids needed for protein synthesis
- Inhibits biosynthesis of Chlorophyll.
Main Benefits of Using SPEED 71SG
- Speed 71SG is a new formulation of ammonium salt of Glyphosate, gives quicker and higher absorption of Glyphosate.
- Application of SPEED 71SG have shown remarkably better result such against such hard to kill weed species (Broad leaf/hardy weeds and good rain fastness)
- Reduces the weed population and their decomposition makes the soil porous.
- It is also effective low dosage ha-1.
- Easily transported to the consumption point.
- Time, labour and water can be saved.
- Regeneration weed after 60 days from Rhizome and tuners.
Scope of Use
SPEED 71 SG Can Use in:
In — Pre tillage/Post harvest/Pre harvest/After sowing before germination/Before sowing or Germination/Inter-row and non-crop area.
- Need to Keep weed free surrounding of the main Crop
- Farmers are advised to go for weed control on bunds & channel s and nearby fallow land
|Dilution in water
|Tea and non Crops||Dicot
|2.5 kg||750 L|
- Spray properly green part of weed
- Use 33 gm./10 Litter of water.
For Better Result
- Spray Speed 71 SG only on target weeds. Do not Spray on the major crops.
- Do not Spray on weeds suffering from water stress, drought conditions etc.
- Spray Speed 71 SG on perennial grasses, broad leaf weeds at least 4 to 8 leaves so that translocation into the plant occur . Very early treatment of vegetation may reduce weed control but good results are obtained by treating mature plant or flowering stage/Seed formation stage.
- Use clean water.
- Use plastic container to preparation spray solution. Don’t use metal container.
- Spray Properly
- After spraying maximum 6 hours of rain free period is necessary.
- Rain and high wind at time of application are not desired.
- Result depend on
- Weeds—Size, Shape and thickness of leaves, Cuticle, wax deposition and changes in the water and nutrient status .
- Penetration, translocation to the site of action
- Environment condition