Versatile Broad Spectrum new combination Fungicide of Strobilurin and Morpholine group
Pyraclostrobin 5% + Metiram 55% WDG
- Metrobin 60 WDG is preventive mode of action & disrupts many different cell processes
- Strobilurin a new generation broad spectrum fungicide has been shown to cause changes in the metabolism of plants resulting in higher biomass and yield.
- Multisite activity of these two ingredients reduces the risk of resistance development
Mode of Action
Pyraclostrobin– Blocks the mitochondrial electron transport and thus inhibits the fungus energy supply and the target fungus dies.
Metiram– Contact and protective fungicide with Prophylactic effect. Prevents germination of spores and interferes with the development of the germ tubes. Multiple enzyme inhibitors (No resistance problem).
Unique selling Point
- Long lasting activity
- Increases yield and quality
- Resistance Management
- Safe to environment: GREEN chemistry.
- Excellent control of foliar diseases.
- Application flexibility and long-lasting residual disease control foliar diseases.
Application with dosage rate
|Potato||Late blight, Early blight||3gm/L|
|Tea||Red rust, stem rust||1.5 gm./L|